Urinary incontinence – or loss of bladder control – is a phenomenon that occurs commonly in older adults, but it can occur at any age. It is the involuntary or reflexive leakage of urine – a problem of an overactive bladder. It occurs when control over your urinary sphincter is weakened or lost.
Some older folks have reported severe cases in which urine leaks when they sneeze or cough. You can easily treat light urinary incontinence at home without surgery or even seeing a medical doctor.
Symptoms of Urinary Incontinence
Common symptoms of urinary incontinence include:
- Inability to hold your urine
- Urinating several times before daybreak
- Experiencing urination any time you feel the need to visit the washroom
Some home remedies you may consider for urinary incontinence include:
- Training your bladder
- Making dietary changes
- Engaging in Kegel exercise
- Taking magnesium and vitamin D
These may work in some cases, but in most cases, the best treatment for this health condition is supplements.
Best Supplement for Urinary Incontinence
Several supplements for urinary incontinence are on the market today. However, we will be taking a look at the top 4 best supplements for urinary incontinence that use active natural ingredients. Each has been clinically proven to work efficiently.
Let’s take a look at each of these supplements:
Confitrol24™ is a patented formula that works at the most basic level to boost the tone and strength of pelvic floor muscles within the sphincter and pelvic floor. This blend combines Western, Ayurvedic, and Chinese herbal medicine the hachi mi jio gan to precisely provide what your body needs to strengthen your internal muscles.
Clinical research results heavily support Confitrol24™ as it has been proven to enhance bladder control and minimize symptoms of occasional urinary urgency, frequency, and even waking up during the night to urinate. All these happen within weeks.
Ingredients in Confitrol24™
- Raw horsetail: It contains an enzyme that shares similar properties with thiaminase, another enzyme. The thiaminase-like enzyme breaks up vitamin B1 or thiamine in the human body. The horsetail employed in Urox® is extracted via a method that summarily destroys the thiaminase-like effect, thereby preventing the depletion of vitamin B1.
- Cratevox®: This is a highly specialized extract for Crateva nurvela with several levels of standardization in order to ensure consistent effectiveness and quality. It works by helping to boost bladder tone.
- Lindera Aggregata: This ingredient promotes anti-aging effects for bladder health and assists in combating bacteria that cause urinary tract infections and disease.
Benefits of Confitrol24™
- Reduces occasional and embarrassing leakage
- Supports urinary tract health
- Decreases unexpected urgency
- Combats urinary incontinence
- It helps you gain control of your bladder
- Nearly halves nighttime urination
- Enhances bladder tone
- Promotes anti-aging effects for the bladder
Click here to check out and purchase Confitrol24 from the official website
VitaPost Prostate Plus formula is a urinary incontinence supplement composed of several traditional and modern ingredients. The formula is put together to provide essential nutrients that support the prostate.
The combination of minerals, vitamins, as well as herbal extracts found in this remarkable formula, support healthy urinary flow, urinary health, as well as the overall health of your prostate.
Ingredients in Prostate Plus
Some of the significant ingredients in Prostate Plus:
- Pygeum Africanum: This is a powder obtained from the barks of the Pygeum tree. It has shown great promise in several scientific papers as a strong promoter of a healthy prostate.
- Vitamin E: Oxidation is a process that occurs naturally inside the human body, though not many are mindful of this chemical reaction. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that defends against oxidation and free radicals. This ingredient is vital for the overall function of several organs in the human body.
- Saw Palmetto: This palm is native to the Gulf Coasts and Southeast. It is used traditionally for hormonal applications and herbal support for the urinary tract as far back as the 1800s. Despite its support of the prostate, more research is required in order to confirm its overall effects.
- Green Tea: Green tea is generally consumed in many countries due to its powerful antioxidant properties. It may be a beverage, but it is used extensively as a supplement and extract.
- Cat’s Claw: This is a native Amazonian herb with antioxidant properties and is frequently used in natural supplement blends. It is used traditionally to boost the immune system and overall health. It is also used for treating joints and for combating oxidation and free radicals. More research needs to be carried out in order to know more about this remarkable herb.
- Nettle: Otherwise known as stinging nettle, this herb has been in use for hundreds of years for a wide range of applications. Nettle loses its sting when made into supplements or cooked. And you can safely consume it as it has several health benefits.
Benefits of VitaPost Prostate Plus
Promotes Healthy Prostate
When you supplement your diet with Prostate Plus, it helps support a healthy prostate as well as your overall health. This supplement has nutritional components such as green tea extract, pumpkin seed, tomato powder, quercetin, etc., that boost your health and wellbeing.
Boosts Urinary Health
The ingredients that make up the Prostate Plus formula work synergistically to support urinary health. This is frequently bolstered by the properties of 3 types of Japanese mushroom extract and the vitamin present in the red raspberry powder.
Supports Healthy Urinary Flow
Saw palmetto is a palm that produces large reddish-black drupes in abundance. These berries are rich in antioxidants and plant compounds like vitamin E.
The palm, which grows luxuriously in the southern coastal regions of the United States, has a very long history of use by Native Americans for supporting their urinary tracts.
You can order Prostate Plus in 3 ways:
- 1 bottle: Contains 60 capsules and must be used for 30 days
- 3 bottles and 1 free bottle (most popular option): A package that contains 240 capsules and must be used for 120 days.
- 2 bottles: Contains 120 capsules and must be used within 60 days.
Click here to check out and purchase Prostate Plus from the official website
The Complete System
The Complete System combines products (Target, Control, and Promote) designed to provide maximum defense and promote urinary health via a different angle. Let’s take a brief look at each product:
The ingredients in this product work together to flush your urinary tract. These ingredients, which become effective upon urination, efficiently alkalize urine, thereby reducing its acidity and unlocking the controlling influence of d-mannose.
Target also boosts urinary flow via a gentle diuretic while delivering immune support.
So, how much do you need? If you are sexually active, you need 20 packets of Target, which you must drink every 3 days and immediately after sex. If you are not sexually, all you need is 10 packets of the product, which you must consume every 3 days.
But for maximum support, take 30 packets and drink them every day. Mix 1 packet in 8 to 12 ounces of clean drinking water. Target has a mild flavor like pink lemonade.
Ingredients in Target include:
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
- Potassium Citrate
- Citric Acid, etc.
This product cleanses biofilm and strengthens your bladder wall. Biofilm is a collection or group of microorganisms bound together and then binds to surfaces like cell linings.
Research shows that this product’s ingredients actively clean biofilm, a tool that bacteria commonly use in the urinary tract. Control contributes to cleaning your bladder, even in the face of some hard-to-nail things like hormonal changes, stress, etc.
One bottle of Control contains 60 capsules, i.e., a month’s supply. Take 2 capsules every day with clean water.
Some of the ingredients in Control include:
- Black Pepper Powder
- Vitamin D3
- ganoderma lucidum
- Green Tea Extract, etc.
This product contains a formula composed of 3 strains of bacteria that live naturally in healthy vaginas. They are responsible for releasing acids that help maintain the balance of healthy bacteria in the vagina.
Promote is not a digestive probiotic but a vaginal probiotic. It only supports good bacteria that are very specific to the vagina. And it doesn’t prevent you from using it alongside any other probiotic you may be taking.
One bottle of Promote has 30 capsules, i.e., a month’s supply. Take one capsule daily with clean water.
Ingredients in Promote include:
- 3 strains of bacteria, i.e., Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Reuteri, and Lactobacillus Rhamnosus
- Chicory root fructooligosaccharides, etc.
All the ingredients in The Complete System are gluten-free, antibiotic-free, and entirely safe for consumption.
Benefits of the Complete System
- Promote urinary tract health which helps in controlling urinary incontinence
- Provide maximum defense
- Delivery of immune support and urinary flow increase
- Strengthens the wall of your bladder
- Cleanses biofilm
- Balances vaginal microbiome
UTI Complete Combo
The UTI Complete Combo package includes 3 UTI tests, 24 capsules of UTI fast-action pain reliever, 3 pH-balanced wipes, and 60 capsules of UTI dally protection supplements.
This combo has been clinically tested, approved by urologists, and certified by the FDA. The product comes with instructions entirely free of jargon, and you will get results within 2 minutes. And you will also get pH-balanced wipes, which help ensure an excellent catch of urine is obtained for the most accurate results.
The UTI Complete Combo alleviates the burning, discomfort, frequency, and urgency caused by irritation of the lower urinary tract resulting in bladder spasms. This combo provides maximum relief pretty fast.
Every ingredient used has been carefully selected and heavily backed by scientific proofs that attest to their efficacy.
Benefits of UTI Complete Combo
- Provides a home kit to test for UTI before setting an appointment with a healthcare provider
- It alleviates symptoms of urinary tract infections within minutes.
So, there you have it: the top best supplement for urinary incontinence. As you can see, the prices for these supplements are pocket-friendly. And that means you can go for any of the supplements that will solve your specific problem as regards urinary incontinence.
Therefore, take action today: get any of the best supplements for urinary incontinence right away!