Looking for a reliable testosterone booster and stumbled on Nugenix? Read our reviews before committing to buy Nugenix…
After thirty, you experience a decrease in libido and even in your ability to build muscle mass. At this stage, it is often very exhausting to manage a fit physique.it is especially, the reason why many men run to steroids for assistance.
Nugenix is one of the supplements which you can use to feel youthful again – maintaining your good physique and recharging your sexual drive. Nugenix is often advertised as a testosterone booster but how effective is this supplement? You will find out as you continue down this article.
It becomes problematic when your body begins to convert testosterone into estrogen and testosterone boosters like Nugenix can be of great help by providing an avenue for the body to produce more testosterone, unlike steroids.
Before splashing your cash on nugenix, you probably want to ask – does nugenix work and other similar questions. Here are a few answers to some of the most frequent questions being asked by prospective users.
Check Price on Amazon
What Are The Ingredients Of Nugenix?
Nugenix is essentially a supplement made from a combination of naturally occurring vitamins and herbs. The most prominent ingredient in this supplement is Fenugreek (Testofen if you like). Here are more of the ingredients:
- Maca Root
- Longjack (Eurycomalongifolia)
- D-Aspartic acid (DAA)
- Vitamin B6: This element is known for boosting arousal and also improving red blood cell production. These may have been affected by depleted testosterone levels
- Vitamin B12: Good for energy and promoting digestion
- L-Citrulline Malate – This element is said to improve erection and keep it firmer by making blood vessels to relax
Nugenix is often manufactured in the shape of a gelatin capsule with the standard size.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using Nugenix?
There are several upsides and downsides to using this supplement.
- Nugenix is easy to find and purchase both online and in brick and mortar shops.
- You do not need a special prescription to administer this drug. It’s quite easy
- Whether you are still very active or inactive, nugenix is safe as long as you’re a man
- Most of the vitamins and minerals that make up the ingredients of this supplement are good for overall health
- Do you know about boron, maca root, and longjack? If you do, then you will know they are great stuff.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration hasn’t given this drug any regulatory license
- Nugenix is quite expensive
- Research says fenugreek doesn’t have any proven effect of improvement on men who have been suffering low testosterone levels.
- A principal component, D-Aspartic Acid has been discovered to be responsible for the depletion of testosterone levels in a specimen human.
- Some of the ingredients of Nugenix can be found in some multivitamins which are more affordable, making it a rather too expensive supplement.
- Fenugreek on its own has been seen to improve lactation in women, hence might work better for women than men.
Nugenix Reviews Side Effects
Although there isn’t a known or reported side effect of Nugenix, but yet, it’s always advisable to discuss each supplement with your doctor before taking it.
For users taking Nugenix, the major cause for concern would be ‘low blood pressure’ which the ingredient L-Citrulline found in Nugenix is known to cause. If you are a sufferer of low blood pressure, you might want to steer clear off Nugenix due to this issue.
Can Nugenix Help Me Increase My Muscular Mass?
Yes. Nugenix is targeted at two sets of people; those who want to increase their muscle mass and those who are running low on testosterone levels.
So if you intend to purchase this supplement to boost your muscular mass, then you have made a great choice.
Here is a brief description of what Nugenix does. Most of the testosterone produced by your body is often attached to SHBG (sex-hormone binding globulin). The ‘free’ ones are then attached to albumin and are used to build muscular mass, strength, and maintain sex drive.
However, when a man clocks 30 and beyond, there seems to be a drastic decrease in this level of ‘free testosterone.’ The resultant of this is a reduced sexual drive, muscles hanging loose, and more. Nugenix is marketed as a supplement that corrects these issues.
Who Is Nugenix For?
It is important to know that Nugenix isn’t for women. Its boosting of male testosterone can have negative side effects on women.
However, Nugenix is for a man who is older than thirty years of age and has the following issues;
- Has nagging problems with his libido
- Notices his muscles are becoming more flabby and without definition
- Finds it difficult to either have an erection or maintain one for long
- Experiences mood swings or regularly low moods
- Experiences a dip in his energy levels
If you notice any of these issues with your body, nugenix is one of the supplements you can count on and invest in.
Nugenix is easy to purchase as it is sold in most across the counter shops and you do not necessarily have to visit a doctor.
What Is The Right Dosage For Nugenix?
Simply because of the presence of the natural fenugreek, most folks only see the Nugenix treatment as a try-out and refer to its effect as a placebo effect. This idea is backed by the fact that fenugreek’s effect on testosterone production has not been ascertained.
The way you take nugenix depends on your situation.
If you are the type that hits the gym often, it is recommendable that you take this drug about 25-30 minutes the proposed time of hitting the gym.
For men who are more sedentary in their lifestyle, taking this drug about three capsules in the morning and on an empty stomach is what is recommended.
After Purchase, Can I Have A Refund If I Don’t Like The Supplement?
When you purchase Nugenix from any of the authorized stores like Amazon or its direct website, there is a 30-day refund policy from the manufacturers. You will have to send the bottle, even if you have exhausted the contents and your return must be completed within 30 days.
Final Thoughts on Nugenix
If you’re curious if Nugenix really works, it’s a 50/50 chance of seeing any boost in testosterone with Nugenix. To hit the nail on the head; most testosterone boosters are not recommendable by physicians.
With Nugenix lack of clinical proof of its effectiveness, it is very important that you talk to your doctor to find more effective ways of boosting your testosterone. If you have decided to try it out, grab Nugenix on Amazon.